MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Seeking Clarification - just a thought, page-29

1. 12,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3401
    No doubts NP has potential to go up substantially; if given enough time and someone will open this mine again - the question is where does it leave MBN SHs?

The tricky thing for us right now, is that the NP need to go up and in a hurry, as the sale of the mine is still on-going. I find it hard to see how we can somehow be involved with the mine going forward - the only real hope is that the mine is sold for a reasonable price

Therefore, the NP needs to be high enough for greed to kick and in; and this should reduce the chance for us to get shafted.
    Unfortunately , if the Creditors want to, they can sell the mine for $20m to a company that they also own. This is possible if the NP is still low and there are no other buyers for the mine and there is no disputes among the creditors.
    But, if the NP is at $6+; will all the creditors agree to sell the mine on a dime and will the bigger SHs kick up a fuss? This is the only scenario that I can see where we have a chance - so first and foremost the NP must reach $6+ soon, as whoever is forking out $$$ for C&M will not want to prolong this financing much longer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.