BCN 0.00% 2.4¢ beacon minerals limited

Hi Dave, Welcome aboard mate and I hope you make a truck load of...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hi Dave,

Welcome aboard mate and I hope you make a truck load of cash out of Beacon and Jaurdi.

You are correct in what you've said so far. Beacon have implemented a shift towards getting production of Jaurdi underway, relinquishing their focus on exploration and drilling in the short term. Beacon recently raised money through a CR at 1.5c which will fund capital costs, some exploration (gold and water), overheads and the commencement of production. Beacon never went below the CR price and enjoys this level as serious support with buyers taking up any shares that appear at this price very quickly. Here's a copy/paste of why I'm in the stock:

- 180k jorced in the ground
    - Many pieces of processing equipment already purchased cheaply for proposed plant (KIN 2nd hand), in excellent condition (more since original post)
    - Greenhill - Proven track record in setting up processing plants and generating income for SHs
    - McGaz - Proven track record in setting up processing plants and generating income for SHs. Between these two they've developed 8 open pit gold mines and established processing plants for gold all over Australia. A history of getting heavily involved financially and ensuring success.
    - McCulloch (Project Manager) - Hugely experienced in mining operations and was largely responsible for getting Jaurdi to Beacon I believe
    - Directors and McCulloch have heaps invested in BCN
    - No safety or political issues in WA
    - The resource is about average 10m deep, stupidly shallow
    - No debt
    - 6mill+ cash
    - T20 increasing position size over time
    - 300k set aside for exploration this quarter, 100k more than what was spent last quarter
    - Numerous priority drilling targets on a number of tenements that require drilling
    - Continuous tenements acquired giving them a single stretch of land
    - Process plant to be set-up onsite, north of lost dog and likely in the middle of a number of potential "near-mine" veins that may expose themselves with extra drilling to be done in the future. (more info provided in recent update)
    - No haulage
    - Water for processing everywhere
    - Issues with sterilisation drilling as most holes continue to result in gold finds
    - 3rd party milling potential and JVs
    - Dividend focussed (I'm not in it for the divvies personally)

Technically, the chart shows soaking around 1.5c-1.8c over the last year or so, massive weekly flag with pressure slowly building around 1.9c. Resistance at 2.1c/2.2c area.....if this breaks there's literally nothing on the sell side at this stage. Break of 2c would bring in other investors and BCN would return to traders scans as it would confirm consolidation break.

BEACON06042018.PNG

Good luck.
    Kirk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $168 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219136 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1638742 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.