TLX 0.52% $19.32 telix pharmaceuticals limited

I've been doing some research lately on biotech stocks,...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've been doing some research lately on biotech stocks, particularly focusing on TLX. As someone interested in exploring the potential of biotech investments, I'd love to gather some insights and opinions from the community.

Source

1️⃣ TLX: What's Your Take?First off, I'm particularly curious about thoughts on TLX. I've been digging into their recent developments, pipeline, and financials, but I'd love to hear from others who might have a different perspective. Do you believe TLX has strong growth potential? Any concerns or red flags to consider?

2️⃣ Biotech Sector Outlook: Trends and ChallengesBeyond TLX, let's broaden the discussion to the biotech sector as a whole. What trends are you noticing? Are there any significant challenges or opportunities that investors should be aware of? It's always valuable to have a pulse on the broader market dynamics.

3️⃣ Your Favorite Biotech PicksLastly, if you're comfortable sharing, what are your favorite biotech stocks at the moment? Whether it's due to innovative technology, promising clinical trials, or solid management, I'm eager to hear about the companies catching your attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.32
Change
0.100(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $6.465B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.30 $19.50 $19.08 $22.36M 1.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3890 $19.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.34 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.