CAI 0.00% 13.0¢ calidus resources limited

Seeking Parties for Discussion Surrounding Potential for Possible Class Action

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Dear Fellow Investor,

I seek contact with parties that have incurred losses in investment in this company, and further seek discussion with parties that may like to register interest in a potential class action.

To start a class action, a minimum of 7 parties need to bring a class action, I seek at least 6 other parties, to enable class action experts to review merits and statements of potential claim.

My loss with investment inn this company has been in excess of $250,000.

I ask you the following questions (and by asking such questions I am not suggesting the company or it’s auditor engaged in such conduct, that will be the task of a legal expert to review further);

Do you feel any data in historic market releases has subsequently found to be grossly incorrect?

Do you feel that the company withheld material data from the market at any stage and in particular could actions of the company with timing of release of information surrounding critical data?

Do you feel any data was potentially misleading, deceptive or subsequently found to have been faulty or in error?

Do you believe auditors failed any duties of care when preparing annual reports that may have reduced losses for investors?

Was the company or it’s auditors negligent in review of data in estimating “proving up” of exploration resources, yields, values, business metrics considering the variation between what was expected and what was realised particularly in the first 12 months of production?

There are many other aspects to review considering the companies significant erosion.

If you are unhappy with any items, and similarly share concerns with your investment in this company, whether current or past, and would like to register interest in a potential class action please email [email protected] sharing your contact details and a brief history of your investment in this company and I will be in touch.

Regards, Ed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $73.14K 565.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1021346 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 384647 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 256522
Last updated 12.30pm 24/05/2024 ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.