CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

ram the goat, it’s my understanding continuous disclosure rules...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    ram the goat, it’s my understanding continuous disclosure rules apply. As mentioned, I seek other parties to enable a further review in various items of any mutual concern. Can you show me previous examples where a company has lost around 80-90% enterprise value (ATH above $1 now below 20c and we’re talking significant additional cash injections in between via capital raising).

Show me at least one successful exploration / mining companies that lost such more than 80% EV after becoming a producer and came back from there? There may be some but where’s the precedent and what was the success and lessons learnt?

if issues have occurred in proving up resources, what happens next time (if applicable) when estimates are highly increased above realities? What additional safeguards (to the nth degree) have been applied in exploration/drilling/contractors/PI of suppliers and experts etc etc etc. If third party experts had been second checking team calculations shouldn’t losses be handled by their PI insurances if their expert advice was in error ? Well a review would seek to do some preliminary review in what potentially went wrong, and wrong it certainly did go, we’re talking figure that we’re out by some distance across multiple fronts, not just one or two.

how much money do you think was lost following the $20m capital raising? Look at volumes.

If you don’t fee comfortable to be involved in any potential review, that’s fine. The reality was that at the loss sustained, I could not afford to consider risking further losses, having seen it approx almost halve again since selling, I made the right decision at the time in limiting my losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.