CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Wouldn’t sufficiently say. Have no idea who/what/when/how...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Wouldn’t sufficiently say. Have no idea who/what/when/how actuals. Who did what in every element? Did third party contractors review and provide secondary checks and balances for every critical validation and calculation? Did CAI ask third party contractors for certificates of PI insurances? Did third party experts actually have PI insurances? Who would know such information and who would actually tell you straight?

where is the fault(s) for every and each metric that was found to be inaccurate from original proving up estimates and importantly how quickly did the company move to inform of variations to market sensitive data previously informed, surely the operations manager / managing Director ought to know daily reconciliation of grade/throughout etc. if not, why not? Negligence? Incompetence? Or something else? When did the market finally get told what had been occurring? Did the company notify the market as soon it became aware of deviations to annual/quarterly/periodic market metrics having no chance of being met or was the company hoping to pull a magic rabbit out of an invisible hat!?

I wouldn’t be able to sufficiently say, I do see quite some variation in metrics and data that was presented to me at the time I made my investment which was found to be significantly different afterward, which caused some considerable distress pain and financial loss, which I hope can be reviewed and if breaches of trust have occurred that these may be remedied.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.