CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

accept losses is one thing. Though you appear to be saying it’s...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    accept losses is one thing. Though you appear to be saying it’s ok for companies to muck up royally and for some, if they bought at the ATH value, lost about 90% of their investment. And you’re saying that’s ok?

are you saying the problem is with the ASX in notenforcing enterprise grade business processes, such additional risk assessments, double and triple checks and balances and increased scrutiny depending on the market value of a company? Auditing? On what? Where’s the auditing on the process policies and most importantly strict controls. Jorc compliant is only one thing, what happens when someone cherry picks intersects from drilling results…. A contractor an employee. Still may be jorc complaint, and the GM sitting in his office is none the wiser. I’m not suggesting that’s what happened here, though I find it entirely tasteless for the ASX investment to be so haphazard.

if such significant losses can occur in a short timeframe, I will not be investing further in this “lottery” of winners, grinders, losers, snoozers.

from my perspective if this is what can go on without reproach, then I say conditions in this country have become the laughing stock of the world, seems our business leaders are following example of the politicians they admire. we appear to have a serious cultural issue where there is no longer any accountability, duty of care appears to be irrelevant and business leaders are money forgetting most important values. It’s a concern seeing how many countries are getting ahead and just how much of a hole this country has become thanks to government over the last 10 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.