CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

hi Stag an option in review would need to consider what options...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    hi Stag an option in review would need to consider what options exist to focus on recovery of losses in insurances and supplier contracts professional indemnity.

the reality exists though that as a result of the company actions, there were many that were disadvantaged.

perhaps as part of any settlement (and pending all aspects of issues, potential breaches and conflict with regulation) all those that were forced to sell to limit losses, could be compensated and further a number of additional directors that have experience and can guide the management team to introduce all necessary aspects of safeguarding investor risk.

has anyone considered bringing on board a number of BDM’s and technical members - have them on the road meeting with every single possible producer within a 300km radius (guided by a geologist who can quickly provide which sites in the region are without processing and have the potential yield of 30g/T). Additional tech resources helping to assist the smaller mine operators escalate their path to approval. Seeking additional support from WA government to ensure possibility of staying above water.

the bell is ringing. decisions need to be made.

failing a class action, and pending a review returning some favourable news, I have the potential option of pursuing a private case, though nobody else benefits?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.