MSB 0.00% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

I see from the report that this guy's team of analysts have...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I see from the report that this guy's team of analysts have reached the conclusion that the trial results are dodgy. As a rebuttal, consider the following quotes from MSB's CEO:

?That process still requires peer review but those trials are considered to be cutting edge with exciting new results with potential for change in the overall management paradigm of cardiovascular disease,? Itescu said.

He said there was good potential for the product considering the general membership of the cardiovascular community in terms of how the data was being judged and appreciated by the cardiovascular experts.

?The cardiovascular community obviously feels that the results that have so far been achieved and presented by Mesoblast in regards to its trial are meeting a certain standard that if consistent with new therapies and breakthrough technologies in a major unmet area of congested heart failure,? he said.

?It is third-party validation of what we certainly believe to be great technology and great results.?

Source:

http://vicbioportal.org/News-Events-Detail.aspx?id=468

My money's on MSB!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3090 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 12400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.