AIM 1.45% 35.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

seems as though someone else was there

1. 585 Posts.
    I can confirm the following is more or less correct (and I can also confirm that the spelling is lousy as well - BTW d check your hotmail) Sourced from Interactive Investor forum http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/detail/?display=discussion&code=cotn%3AAIMR.L&threshold=0&it=le&pageno=1)

as you know all resolutions were passed. Tere was however a far degree of discontent over the dilution of issuing shares for directors and riasing funds. also the delays is was a big WHY!The constant underlying core to the response was . Witjout the following we do not have a viable operation . and the only asset to swap skills and loans for is script. Aim needs the new directors for credence and source of ittelectural property to have the company receive adequate backing in this big wide world.and time is of the essence. particarly with unstable finance markets at the present time. If the finance deal was done now the shares would be issued at .25c not .31c .By the middle of next year aim will be stockpiling the Zinc ore for milling at perkoa when the mill start being built so by the end of 2008 the stock will then be shipped to the partners . On that issue 1 has signed the actural agreement 1 signing in the next week and the 3rd very soon after that. In 2 weeks the will be a road show travelling to US EU GB and all around AUS all issues are now in place . It has per MF taken approx 3 months longer than he would have wished for also 9 jumbos are ready to transport what ever they are .The new chairman stated he believed the company was on the verge of very big things that is why he is on board (and renumeration). In regards to mumbwa 2nd drilling good however BHP is sending over more riggs in 4 weeks time but Perkoa is the sourse of all action and energy now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $73.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 34.5¢ $86.94K 249.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4034 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 96963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.