AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

seems as though someone else was there, page-23

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Whatever PR's agenda is DK Im still waiting for a response from them as to why the likes of JPM,Jones,Brewer(and we may well be able to add to the list NS)as to why they have all taken such a strong interest in a non-producing spec.This is not to mention what the Nth American fraternity has chucked at Aim via the unit issue with escrows/warrants.

The fact that Aim is now exposed to the Nth American investment market may have its negatives(dilution wise) but I think many will find in the long run that the amount of capital that they can provide will open many opportunities for Aim,if they arise,just as it has for AVM.Absolutely no probs in AVM raising near $200M for their expansion program.

I know some dont think that the comparison is a good one but there are two main factors and one juxtaposing one that gives reasoning to this comparison.

The two similarities are that both are African plays and the other is that their company defining projects are exceptionally high grades that offer great margins.The juxtaposing reasoning is that Perkoa/Mumbwa are both in relatively risk free countries.

Another reason that Aim have gone to the Nth American market imho is their afinity for African plays.THEY DONT MIND A BIT OF RISK,an attitude that has seen many TSX/OTC African listed companies being able to advance themselves from spec to producer.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.