AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

I think mid 20s for Aim in the next few months YET AGAIN.I dont...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I think mid 20s for Aim in the next few months YET AGAIN.

I dont want to see it but now that they are incorporated into the S&P index(not a good thing imo)they will go down like a stone with the market unless we finally see an offtake/s of decent proportions and the drilling at Perkoa having some meaning for the sp.

Ive learnt my lesson with my last African high grader that these are the times one has to hang tough and roll the patience factor out and rely on the strength of the project to eventually give one the returns one is after.

I dont think its any mistake that the decent news has been put off till later this year as we should hopefully be through all this crap initiated by stuffed lending policies and peoples love for credit.Unfortunately it takes this sort of rate movement to bring reality home to people to tighten up their spending.Credit is just too easy to get these days and it looks like these low-doc/sub-prime lenders are finally beginning to wear it.

Lets just hope it doesnt spill into the general demand for base metals.Either the big industry players,such as BHP/RIO,have their forward numbers wrong for Iron ore demand or they are right.With high iron ore demand comes high demand for zinc.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.