RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

SOOMAAL,In answer to your q,Correspond with Kenny, Liban, the...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    SOOMAAL,

In answer to your q,

Correspond with Kenny, Liban, the hyphen, Micky, Leo's pals and tricky Ricky !!

Then form a secret email club made up of like minded corresponders, and give them all specific avenues to research-EMAIL-RING DIRECT...then compare notes...

Make sure half are heavily into the stock and the story and half are not so that you can filter out the bs from reality..

happy to spin you a positive update,,,just make sure it remains rumour.

Would you like the latest word on the 3 way off shore ?

How about how many km;s of 2D have been completed

The whereabouts of the fwd head gear containers perhaps ?

The alternative theories for AOI's suspension of Rig mobilization ?

May be the progress made in the Punty parliament to further secure legislation, or otherwise ..

Or would you rather know who's still selling off rrs ?

And where the crisis trader fits into firebird ??

Or in fact, who's really behind Garowe online ?

Nahh..

No-one here is really interested in reality.

You believe the story !! Good luck to ya !!

You have been seduced by the possability of turning a few k or a few hundred k into many millions of easy dollars..

Thats why you...we...consistantly shot down realists...be they poorly researched like shrewdy ( smart lad,,saw the thing as it was without spending too much time checking out the shaded areas)..or be they up to speed like THE STOOGE ( PERFECTSTAGE) was/is.

..............REALITY CHECK...........

Investigators of every kind have been reading this for a long long time now imo...

For example,,,re-read the posts made late April to early May by the poster Nowhere.

WTF !?!

He made 10 posts, then de-registered..

I suggest investigators have been following this pantomime for years.

The Opes sting has exposed a hell of a lot of valuable info for certain criminal task forces.

Anyone that dismisses Monday night's ABC 4 corners investigations that I suspect will join a lot of highly researched Kebble-Sratton-34 Parliament Place dots,,, has lost the plot.

Anyone that considers what ever will be exposed is a flash in the pan and not the THIN EDGE OF THE WEDGE,,is in denial.

I hope that helps Soomaal..

Oh and preempt...thanks for the character refernce...coming from you ..it means sooo much to me and of course your faithful readers.

Try hard not to comment on EVERY other comment tho..

Looks a tad too desperate...remember..ur not stuck...just very very hopeful of a high reward for an extreme risk...simple

Keep a few dollars out of range for the next mega bagger.

And jw(-js-ms)...you've really brought a relevant tone to the rrs threads...well done !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.