ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Seems Clear to Me

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    You know, even though we have 4 value projects with different product lines, no one knows much about our Caesium which is one of the rarest minerals on the planet with our only competitors with depleted reserves, not much available. Hail Sinclair.

The deep sea big name oil drillers need a constant source of caesium formate and caesium formate brine (Cesium Formate can be mixed with less expensive potassium formate to make clear brine mixtures).

High-density Caesium formate brine forms unique non-damaging drilling, completion, workover and well suspension fluids, reduces well construction costs ... production (E&P) companies, including Chevron, Statoil, Shell, BP, TOTAL, Conoco-Phillips, Exxon-Mobil, Marathon, Agip-KCO, Petrobras, Petronas and ONGC all use this product, now in lean supplies – it is even rented out to sustain it.

It is not hard to see it would be in high demand and who knows who would want to control our supplies. Anyway, our assay results due within a week or so with more info on our allied products and mining plans in process. A key position in an extremely rare and wanted valuable resource and many don't get it.

Together with this, we have another lot of assay results due from our drilling by the end of month in Canada, The Mavis Lake Lake project which is a rich spodumene resource continuing -. the Fairservice Pegmatite 6 Prospect, consisted of nine diamond core holes for a total of 1,591 metres, and delivered multiple intersections of spodumene-bearing pegmatite. Can't wait.

Looks like a double banger coming up. I wonder if it will be a Trading Halt – you never know.

Good luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.