ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Your only problem with your analysis is that you cannot have...

1. 9,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17717
    Your only problem with your analysis is that you cannot have cesium in the same concentrate as 6% spodumene concentrate as you contaminate the spodumene product as it has to be of a particular grade to be converted yo lithium carbonate and/or hydroxide. It will therefore require a separate process, which involves treating the tailings and that may be uneconomic unless have significant amounts of tantulum and/or tin as well.

Without blabbering further, whilst I posted this for a different stock (i.e. one where tin is a byproduct) the same arguments apply here as your first port of call in a lithium hard rock development is to get a spodumene concentrate, and then you worry about how economic it is to extract the other minerals from the tailings (unless a technological development occurs that can extract everything from the same process). Not that simple as you claim it to be. But if interested in what I have said hit my name and then read the posts I wrote in the AVZ forum on tin and the separate process required to extract it from a lithium deposit, and why it ain't easy and obviously then requires a lot of resource in the tailings and that also goes for cesium in the tailings. All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.