CBA 0.80% $133.50 commonwealth bank of australia.

Seems dodgy, page-39

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    The Banks have a very much following orders culture.
    If I'm told to do it then it is not my fault.
    A bank teller reporting a problem to a senior ( probably a senior bank teller ) he/she would have been told that if the Bank wanted their opinion they would be working in security.
    If the senior teller did report it to the Branch manager he/she would have asked whether reports had been submitted as required.
    If the Branch manager had the temerity to report it to a Regional Manager the Regional Manager would have asked whether all appropriate reports had been submitted.
    If a whistle blower contacted a Newpaper they would have been told to write a story and they would look at it. ( Reporters have deadlines and this would look too hard )
    In a large organisation it's very difficult for low level people to be heard ( and most employees are"low level")
    So the question is whose desk did all the questions and reports ultimately land on ?
    Who gave the order to do nothing ( see "it's not my fault above " )
    Ultimately the penalties will be determined by how much political damage is being done or what political benefit can be derived
    If this goes down to $65.00 I'm a buyer. I might as well have my snout in the trough as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$133.50
Change
1.060(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $223.4B
Open High Low Value Volume
$132.50 $134.25 $132.00 $255.8M 1.919M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 755 $133.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$133.50 239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.