BIT 0.00% 3.9¢ biotron limited

I sold shortly after that freak run in September. It went up, it...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I sold shortly after that freak run in September. It went up, it went down, and then it went down down down and I'm glad I got out when I did. All in all I did pretty well. Averaged 10c purchase and sold somewhere in the 30s. I bought and sold little bits here and there because it was hard not to get swept up in all the "$1 by Friday!" or "$200 by next year!" threads. For a while there I was hopeful that what I was reading on HC was true and the rest of the world hadn't woken up to BIT's wonderful product, but the reality of it is, none of us have insider information. The big guys are already privy to anything we know well before it trickles down to us.

BIT have spruiked their product all over the world and nobody has taken a bite. No trading halt, no announcement that amounted to anything but a regurgitated version of what we've already been told for the last twelve months. It's fair to say nothing is happening in the BIT camp, despite what you read on here. If you have faith in the company; good. Buy low. Buy very low and hope for the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $1.335K 34.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1131315 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 330372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.