KEN 0.00% 1.3¢ kuth energy limited

Hmmm...Greenrock - I may be biased - but not mightily so, to the...

1. 1,341 Posts.
    Hmmm...

Greenrock - I may be biased - but not mightily so, to the point that I am completely blind. In regards to drilling from oil companies, yes you are correct. But those “reported” temperatures are not done to the same level of detail that those done of KUTh. Done independently, some considerable period of time after drilling had completed. Victoria will also be strongly reliant of EGS technology given basin temperatures. But in fairness, they have other strengths that Tasmania doesn’t have. Given proven basin flows without fracing (although will need stimulating and fracing I suspect to get economic flows).

I don’t know – very disappointed. Especially given KUTh’s calculated “resource”, Bass Strait power cable, the continual use of Tasmania’s Bell bay gas turbines, etc, etc...

And V – mate, this may not be very Australian, us being established in the “Elightenment”, etc, etc – even naming one of our cities after Darwin (personally don’t have a problem with that), BUT - you need to know Jesus as your personal saviour my friend. But make that another time and place. And I have go and earn a crust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.