ODA 2.86% 18.0¢ orcoda limited

seems momentum building under .005 today, page-10

1. 581 Posts.
    Porthos, great post.. Just one point, there is things happening and will happen this side of Xmas. i went to AGM, spoke to Dr Raby, and capital raising was the main thing on the agenda and also the mining assets and direction of the company.

I will say we will see some of the shareholders questions and legitimate concerns addressed sooner than later.

I feel we are at a turning point. Previous chairman retired and with Dr Raby's connections in China and also recent Visa law changes in relation to Chinese people entering Australia, if they invest Millions into investments here see - http://blogs.wsj.com/dealjournalaustralia/2012/11/01/australia-targets-chinas-rich-with-millionaire-visa/

Previous chairman "he feels company will be cash flow positive in 6 months"

I think we will see new direction and strategy in mobile space by SMA and a significant injection of capital because of Dr Raby involvement now.

I think 0.005 - 0.006 is a steal for the future opportunity on offer.

We will see. But I am positive after recent board changes and where we are at with our foundations.

Remember we are in China and things take time, but as an investor you also need patience here. As everything takes time in China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $30.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $11.33K 63.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71347 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 52656 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.