BMN 0.50% $1.98 bannerman energy ltd

seems poor performance, page-6

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Agree with Joe.

The longer we wait on development of Hanlong's offer, the higher the risk of us getting back a depressed share price. I think the board should be realistic with the overall uranium market, this ain't the iron ore market.

If people still think we should be worth $1 or $2 p/s, then we should talk to Hanlong, then think again.

Look at grateful Paladin, they have much better projects and at more advanced stages than us, yet they're under $2 (though they have a higher market cap). But look at their grades? Its alot higher than ours. Same with EXT's grades (they are very high).

http://www.smh.com.au/business/paladin-seeks-partners-for-global-growth-20110902-1jqa0.html

Problem with BMN, we're on the weaker side of the bargaining table. Even a company as strong as PDN is now desparate to look for partners to help develop their projects due to the Jap nuke fallout.

Also Hanlong does not have a stake in BMN, so its alot easier for them to walk away and "be that partner" PDN is seeking.

Whereas for SDL's case, Hanlong has a 19% stake already, so likely they won't walk out from that bid.

I think the board should cooperate with Hanlong's offer and try and ask for a sweetner like 63c to seal the deal. AND be hurry (i hate waiting).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
-0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $353.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.07 $1.95 $1.456M 729.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499 $1.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 15350 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.