BMN 0.50% $1.98 bannerman energy ltd

Agree with Joe.The longer we wait on development of Hanlong's...

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Agree with Joe.

The longer we wait on development of Hanlong's offer, the higher the risk of us getting back a depressed share price. I think the board should be realistic with the overall uranium market, this ain't the iron ore market.

If people still think we should be worth $1 or $2 p/s, then we should talk to Hanlong, then think again.

Look at grateful Paladin, they have much better projects and at more advanced stages than us, yet they're under $2 (though they have a higher market cap). But look at their grades? Its alot higher than ours. Same with EXT's grades (they are very high).

http://www.smh.com.au/business/paladin-seeks-partners-for-global-growth-20110902-1jqa0.html

Problem with BMN, we're on the weaker side of the bargaining table. Even a company as strong as PDN is now desparate to look for partners to help develop their projects due to the Jap nuke fallout.

Also Hanlong does not have a stake in BMN, so its alot easier for them to walk away and "be that partner" PDN is seeking.

Whereas for SDL's case, Hanlong has a 19% stake already, so likely they won't walk out from that bid.

I think the board should cooperate with Hanlong's offer and try and ask for a sweetner like 63c to seal the deal. AND be hurry (i hate waiting).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
-0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $353.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.07 $1.95 $1.456M 729.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499 $1.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 15350 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.