DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

You have a few points there. I was one of those who thought that...

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    You have a few points there. I was one of those who thought that CR is not necessary given the cash that they have. Obviously the need to raise capital hinges on LJ understanding of the future cash position and how risky and the probability of exposing the company to any cash shortfall. My reading of his character is that he is not prone to risk taking and therefore the rush to have the cash secured. I suspect that this decision to do CR would have been made a few weeks earlier and thus the leak that had resulted in the slide in its SP in the past few weeks.

Is this CR an indication of poor Jun qtr. On this front, I am not sure if this quarter is going to be bad. If it is going to be bad would the like of Canaccord G. and co want to act as the underwriter of the share placement. I would expect that they would have been somewhat assured by LJ that it is not going to be the case and that the CR is for exploration, re-opening of U/G, ... Or perhaps Canaccord and co are just desperate for a deal. Who knows?

On the need on exploration, I wonder if that could have been influenced by the like of Eduard E. If the exploration does deliver (a big IF), then DCN will be in a different space and that will immediately reap the benefit of higher gold price.

On the whole, I am just as nervous as most of us here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.