DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

SEEMS TIME TO GIVE UP, page-185

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    Thanks. I am on the ringside resting and watching the fight. Must say you have a powerful left jab and a very strong and fast right and left combination!!biggrin.png Anytime in a street fight/verbal stoush, I would rather be on your side than on the other!
    Guys, I think @Johnathonc is spot on in what he called out so far and I don't say it lightly because it can be proven by figures. Lets face it, he does not have to provide any feedback on the latest development in the delivery of the high grade Malvern gold ores but he did. So thanks a lot to you Johnathanc. I just hope that this is out of providing useful information (for us mug punters who are normally pawns in this game of investment) and not out of some nefarious intention(sorry mate, I always hold a healthy dose of skepticism on anything written on the Internet)!eek.png

Anyway the outcome of the quarter is going to be very dependent on the volume of the ores delivered to the mill and if you can feedback to us on this that will be very very useful. If the ore volume is 460Kt i.e. totally dug out of the Malvern resource (as per the latest presentation below), there is a good chance that DCN can deliver for the quarter. If so, the financial and in particular the cashflow will be a knockout figure and the SP will probably go Kaboom(please don't bet on this comment: more for those who are still hold DCN shares)!!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3225/3225297-00a1ae84f2820f90c2482dcbba645d25.jpg

I must say that it appears to me that the DCN management has a plan and they are sticking to it. Yes, there has been a very bad slipup as of the Mar qtr, but if the Malvern ores are delivered and processed and the production figure is achieved, then there is a good fighting chance that they would have caught up with the original plan. Yes the actions may appear chaotic but that is just to fast track and shorten the time-frame and not out of the "headless chicken" syndrome. If so, then going forward we can all sleep better.

Cheers, AIMHO and yes GLTAH (because we can never know the market reaction today or tomorrow or....)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.