DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

I just came out of a meeting with a gold company and we are all...

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I just came out of a meeting with a gold company and we are all on the same side.
    We talked about the positives of the contract and how well we are doing in these areas then we addressed the big problems and discussed how we thought we could get around them.
    A forum should be the same with the negative points being discussed as well as the positives.
    I’m bewildered how people say that anyone with a negative view on an issue should leave the room but anyone that has a positive view should stay, absolutely laughable.
    The only reason is someone doesn’t want to believe that they are of risk of being proven wrong.
    Also calling someone of being a troll or accusing them of wanting to pick up cheap shares is equally as bad as people spreading mistruths about how good a company is (pumping) the price so they increase there wealth by sucking others into investing.
    There are good posters on here with nothing but positive things to say and good on them, they believe in what they say.
    Ive got my concerns and I’ll invest accordingly.
    This is life this is investing.
    Good luck to us.
    Last edited by Johnathonc: 07/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.