DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

@speculator101 Unfortunately I’m not an U/G man but from...

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    @speculator101 Unfortunately I’m not an U/G man but from conversation I’ve had it’s viable and was in the planning stage for many months to get it reopened and I have confidence in Brodie to get things rolling.
    I am though a Production person and currently they are trying to run every pit and the contractor has had to pout on extra staff and I hear they have offered their employees an extra $500 a month just to turn up to work.
    Saying that one particular person is upsetting the apple cart and multiple staff members (being most of B crew) have threats to walk off the job (apparently).
    The contractor has a superintendent that in my opinion and many other peoples shouldn’t be on the job and that’s causing problems so I wouldn’t be focusing to much on the Dacian staff.
    They just faced a few wet days as well which definitely put them back, something like 3 to 4 days of lost production.
    Im having that cup of tea soon so I should be able to get (guess) there production figures heading into this quarterly.
    Good lick to us.
    Last edited by Johnathonc: 08/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.