DSE 2.13% $3.35 dropsuite limited

seems to be some support , page-7

1. 487 Posts.
    yeah these are the stocks that really test you. A company that appears on the right track with great prospects and a seemingly bright (gold bright) future. Yet the slow process, especially when it keeps getting delayed, is eating away at you, just nibbling at your patience.

You start thinking, maybe I should sell up... find a quick mover, make some cash and be back in before anyone has missed me with more money for a bigger position. That could work...couldn't it?

Or do you stay, look away for a while and hope its back on the way north when you come back to check. Trouble is, you only looked away for 3 days!! Feels like 3 weeks. Volume is low and it keeps sliding ever so slowly south, just enough to fire up your frustrations about this company, management and the entire share market. To make matters worse, that other speccie you thought of bailing on exm for has just had a rocket put under its ass and has gone from 8c to 16c in a few days, I knew I should have got out of this one for now, would have got back into it today with double my position!

Demz Da Breakz

So you think, right.. the next time I see a speccie that looks like its goin to move up quicker than the one I'm in I'm goin for it! You start looking for other targets, you read a few forum posts about how there's news on the way and its all very exciting. The stock is in a seemingly stable uptrend and volume is building, news must be any day now you think...

You decide to do it, exm's not goin anywhere. You dump it at a loss and dive into JAS (Just Another Speccie) an await the launch into orbit after the fantastic news forecast. You keep EXM on the watchlist to make sure it doesn't start moving without you seeing.

The next day JAS has gone up 3 cents... you think, yeah thats better I'm making money and before long I'll be back into exm with a bigger position, hopefully just in time for their big news and I'll have executed the perfect trade! The following day you notice the DOW has tanked 400 points. JAS falls over like any other speccie and your now down 4 cents, thats ok you think, It'll bounce back when the news comes out... when is that again?

EXM is still in pre-open... but its 10 past 8 (perth time) on looking closer you see something that makes you sick to your stomach... your throat burns and your eyes water... steam is coming out your ears.

Trading Halt.

You may have missed the boat on EXM but you know JAS is looking the goods, just need this news to come out....

and the whole process starts over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.35
Change
0.070(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $234.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.28 $3.35 $3.25 $28.45K 8.682K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $3.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.35 14932 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.