AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

seems to be the real thing, unstoppable atm, page-37

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    For Vale to pre-pay $100k at their discretion I feel is an indication of the enormous goodwill that exists between AVB and Vale. Enormous.

Vale did not have to do it, but they did.

It covers AVB's admin expenses incurred to date on drafting and doing the deal, plus some pre-payment as a pure goodwill gesture to AVB, a small company that I know watches its expenses very carefully, big and small. For that, AVB and shareholders are no doubt very appreciative.

As for interpretation of the Rio Verde statement... well there are as many interpretations as there are readers of it, but AVB has had to choose its wording with HUGE caution and acumen. . so it cannot come back to haunt them.

I have my own interpretation which I will not burden others with as they have their own no doubt, but suffice to say I feel it is very positive on the next results being as good if not better that the recent ones.

As long as the market does not get ahead of itself, then each release of good news will be greeted with a commensurate rise in SP.. as it should be. This also lends credibility to the stock. Better for the longer term SP.

Vale must have great faith in AVB to do that! Again thanks to TPolglase!!! AVB pays for the best management, and AVB gets the best.

I would absolutely attribute this announcement to Tony's grass roots work in dealing with Vale. I can only hope fellow shareholders agree with me......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.