CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

seems to me..., page-47

1. 525 Posts.
    Good try Agent Cooper
    Nothing wrong with dogs returning to their own vomit . Only one percent (!%)genetic difference between dogs and grey wolves, they can also handle excrement fairly well . A Superb gut adaptation mechanism to allow survival in the wild. . However instead of talking about dogs it would be more constructive if you can inform me how to make copper out of thin air .The only way i know it gets on the Earth's surface is from a gigantic asteroid strike every couple of hundred million years or so . I do not think i would like to place a bet on that probability scenario . You may also may be able to inform me how to stop the Earth's population from doubling by 2050, and why these extra individuals are not going to desperately require certain essential products made and transported by electricity from copper , like millions of metres of grid wiring .In any event what has fundamentally changed . One Institution ,with as short tern agenda ,is not happy because Wayne is trying to save hundreds of millions of dollars in costs ,which may delay production by another six to 12 months . Every other factor , including the updated resource estimate has improved the outlook for longer term investors. It sound to me like you getting a bit anxious regarding the expiry date on your shorting positions mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.