AMD 0.00% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

SEG - on the cusp of a massive nickel sulphide discovery?, page-8

1. 7 Posts.
    Looking at the first 6 of the 7 conductors identified they all had a short time delay channel indicating a shallow body.These readings were between 2-5ms time delay channel.The results of pac006 have been a real bonus considering its shallow interpreted body as some were dismissing these because of there more shallow depth.Will be looking forward on this development.

For me the E21 is the one that gives me hope as they have continually said that they would fast track the most prospective target first as a matter of high priority.E21 has been said to have the exact type of response that they were looking for and that is still evident in there actions as they fast track the E21 target first.This was identified by a late-time linear channels 35-39 ,156-371ms overlaid on the TMI-RTP raster image.

Looking at hole PAC 021 air core drilling reached to 102-104 mt depth through the transported cover to bedrock surface.This C1 at E21 is to be RC drilled to 300 mt to pre collar followed by a diamond tail to total depth of around 650 mt to the centre of modelled conductor plate.

On researching rock formations and it is said that there are two types of rocks. These are extrusive rocks and intrusive rocks.Extrusive rocks are formed when the magna forces its way through the earths crust and when it integrates with the local sedimentary layered rocks it begins to cool quite quickly forming smaller crystal type rocks known as igneous extrusive rocks.The magna is referred to as lava once it reaches the earths surface.

Igneous Intrusive rocks are formed when the magna integrates with the sedimentary rocks but below the earths surface.It can force it's way between the layered sedimentary rocks and then integrates with and becomes known as a sill( maybe our horizontal conductor plate or flat plate) It can also fall into cracks within the layered sedimentary rocks and create a more vertical presence known as a dyke.This magna forces its way up and side ways between the layered sedimentary rocks melts and integrates with the local sedimentary rock. As the magna cools at a lot slower pace compared to the extrusive event at the top of the earths crust it forms a new type of rock now called an igneous intrusive rock.This slower cooling process allows more course type rocks with larger crystals to be formed.

From this process you can see that with an intrusive type rock it can be formed at a much lower deeper level from the earths crust and depending on how far up the magna migrated it will or won't have an effect on the higher sedimentary rock.Bed rock in C1 case at E21 is 102-104 mt then we still have another 550 mt to the centre of our conductor plate so it is possible that we may not have had an event at these levels and hence the not so good path finder elements. They have said E21 has all indications of a very large mafic /altramafic intrusive body.

I believe our nova neighbour had there success at around 450 mt and may have had more favourable results with there air-core drilling but we are deeper and our events may have happened at a lower deeper level so based on managements bullishness around E21 the data collected has not deterred them so far.

Looking forward to the present developments and more info on depth ect for E28 as this becomes more advanced to throw into the mix.

For the record I am not a geo and have taken an interest in this because of my investment Please do your own research

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $6.466K 5.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
128 328407228 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 119897283 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.