you can criticise Israel without being antisemitic if you use...

1. 18,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    you can criticise Israel without being antisemitic if you use facts and if you don’t insert your opinions as if they are facts so your examples are both antisemitic because they aren’t facts.

Turkey intentionally set out to destroy and kill Armenians. This was well documented. It was an intentional, murderous and genocidal action against Armenians as a whole. I have attached the Wikipedia reference for you which you might like to read and it matches both my understanding and accounts from Armenian friends whose families fled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide

Israel has not set out to destroy Palestinians and those who live in Israel have not been persecuted during this period. Israel set out to destroy Hamas as a terrorist group. Hamas has adopted tactics that make their people pay the price. Hamas most likely is genocidal given half a chance given their policy statements but I may be making assumptions here. They certainly want to destroy Israel by any means.

You are a pawn in that goal you may not agree or like Israel’s approach but to label it genocide is a fiction that many have bought into and peddled.

in any case no matter whether you manage to work out how to criticise Israel without sounding anti semitic you face another problem / your obsession with Jews and communism and with those who have repudiated their religion and become butchers and your constant labeling of Jews suggests you are deeply antisemitic but simply cannot see itwhether or not you learn to hide it better that doesn’t stop you having an antisemitic heart.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.