nope. That’s not what I did. Here it is again for you you talk...

1. 17,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

nope. That’s not what I did. Here it is again for you

you talk about the government or Israel without talking about Jews. You don’t fling in comments about the Jewish diaspora. You don’t make comments that imply it’s something about the nature of Jews. lets imagine you are talking about the USA and when you criticise or support them you add reference to being Christians - the Supreme Court decisions, the false Christianity of trump. The Catholicism of Biden. Reference the Vatican or the influence of Christians on world decisions or on every land on earth. Imagine doing that every time you referenced the government. Imagine being obsessed with pointing out that Putin has reengaged with Russian orthodoxy and using that every time he is referred to. I’d bring obsessed with the religion of every evil sob that has killed others for power, glory wherever. it would be ludicrous wouldn’t it

and your answer

was referring specifically to Mark Dreyfus comments which is in blue.I simply copied and pasted a previous post to save typing.Pls give me a good example to my question written in blue?

but you keep wanting me to give you an example. I can’t and ring because for me context matters. But I can tell you what I think

i I am sad beyond belief that the Israeli response to the Hamas terrorist attacks was in October last year has resulted in the loss of life and livelihood for so many Palestinians. I am sad beyond belief that there has not been another way. I wish Hamas had returned the hostages as part of a peace deal early on and that Israel had sought another way of solving the problem. I wish Netanyahu had more imagination, greater integrity and a better sense of the turning of the tide against Israel and towards Palestinians despite the ongoing terrorist actions by both Hamas and Hezbollah.

and do on

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.