that should speak for itself. As i suggested in other posts,...

1. 18,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    that should speak for itself. As i suggested in other posts, when you start referencing the religion that is driving other countries policies or the religious practices or ethnic backgrounds of other butchers, narcissists or “strong man” leaders, or the terrorist acts of countless groups in the Middle East and in Asia or consider genocidal or at best warmongering, greedy or downright cruel activities of governments across the world then we will know you are not antisemitic.

or when you stop obsessing over a few Jewish people or people born into Jewish families who abandoned their religion or focus on negative aspects of Jews over history rather than realising they are like all humans and come on all shapes and sizes

(in fact I’d suggest that if you understood history you would also understand they have possibly contributed disproportionately to those things you enjoy today. )

then I’d believe you aren’t antisemitic to the core. Try finding a way to criticise Israel without sounding antisemitic doesn’t change a black heart

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.