NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

Email just sentDavid / LizaAs a shareholder of the above company...

1. 1,111 Posts.
    Email just sent

David / Liza

As a shareholder of the above company I demand answers to the following as it seems to be very unclear in the reporting:

Note 28 States that $47,033,000 worth of Nexcode revenue is from Malaysia. And Nil from China. Total $47,033,000

Note 4 States: $3,334,000 from Malaysia and $43,699 from China. Total $47,033,00....

Most Important!!!!

The Trade Receivables... are they outstanding from China or Malaysia???? If it is Malaysia it is not good news is it.. The update on 29th October 2009 provided no clear values to what it is referring to.
    I make note of the company’s disclosure responsibilities and am looking forward to your response at your earliest convenience. Note that this is of the upmost urgency that you respond in a timely fashion.

1) Where has the nextcode revenue come from? China or Malaysia?
    2) Who is the major receivable.... China or Malaysia
    3) Where has 1Million of Johann Young’s shares gone?? – 2/10/09 held 9,050,000 shares per change of directors form, 8,050,00 per annual report 30/10/09. No notices received regarding this!!!
    4) How much of the trade receivable at 30 June 2009 they have classed as a bad debt!!!
    5) How much of the trade receivable @ 30 June 2009 have they received in BANK to date???
    6) Why have they not updated us of this when they know this is of great significance and is required to be disclosed by ASIC???
    7) Please confirm that there has been no insider trading. From my observation of the Share Price it looks very likely that there has been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.