EQR 0.00% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

SEI Vs TGN discussion, page-31

1. 10,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1051
    Why jv with a crap entity with a mine yet to be devoloped. Sei’s advantage is as follows:
    Existing mine - requires only 55 m to get into operation. Pay back of 1.5-2 years 10 year mine life.
    It has to purchase a quarry business along with tailing - further cash flow. With this comes the mining lease and further tenements.
    It has 2 adjacent tenements which will provide intrinsic growth.
    The quality of the resource is not disputed.
    Infrastructure is tried and tested as previously mined.
    This will go into production this year.
    So are we still worth sub 20 mil mc vs others who are 300 mil plus?
    We should’ve able to commence offtakes once quarry deal is concluded - this is the key. Russell will get this through even at overs as without it our mine is garbage. With it it is black gold.
    Forget lithium - the tungsten itself should c this close to 50 mil and then offtakes jv etc and exploration to increase resource. This is a beauty. I’ve got a substantial holding. Happy to hold - buying on bargains.
    This is how the market works - 1st we get a stock in a breakout sector which will have amazing gains. It will keep going - this is tgn. It starts attracting other investors to the sector and they start foraging for other plays in the sector preferably near term producers. Enter sei.
    Anyone who bought or held - just come back after we do the quarry dealand watch this move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.