CND 1.72% 3.0¢ condor energy limited

This is very good & welcoming news indeed. Another step forward....

1. 3,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3422
    This is very good & welcoming news indeed. Another step forward. Another sign of progression.

Statoil becoming operator on the 1st, seismic completed on the 7th...it has been quite a good week for BKP. Let's keep the good times rollin!

When BKP makes this announcement to market (I am assuming on Monday), hopefully we see some volume at 0.005. And who knows, maybe even a venture or two into the 0.006's during the week! haha.

As of right now, volume on the buy side at 0.004 is 4mil. Good to see, as orders at 0.004 were starting to dry up. And in fact, I am sure the sell side at 0.005 used to be a massive wall. From memory it was something like 13mil shares. Can anyone confirm this? Because as of right now it is sitting at a volume of 6.5mil. If this is correct and the sell side at 0.005 has halved then this is another good sign and possible show of newfound confidence in this company.

For it seems BKP's hibernation period may well be over. Things are starting to happen. The wheels are in motion! Let's see what unfolds.

By the way I bet those who sold at 0.003 this week are looking for a wall to bang their heads on. Like I said in a previous post, at 0.003 and 0.004 I believe you are looking at a 5 bagger easy (subject to certain conditions and beliefs of mine that I have already voiced in previous posts). So, while BKP still has a pulse, I wouldn't be selling at these levels quite yet. Like I said in a previous post, while BKP still has a pulse, I'm all-in!

A good week for BKP indeed.

Good luck holders.

And yes rob, I agree. If BKP are able to make a play at a conventional target while Statoil are doing their thing on the unconventional side of things, well...this baby could rocket! haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.