CND 14.3% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

seismic acquistion, page-6

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Another good day for BKP.

Some good volume at 0.005 and even close to 3mil at 0.006. Nice to see.

I really like the article BKP has written, as it reinforces and reminds the public of the potential that this company has.

I like how it highlights just how undervalued we are at the moment, given the big players we have with and around us, and the amount of exploration that is soon to commence. And as I said, massive potential! 47mil recoverable barrels of oil at unrisked prospective level and 374mil barrels at unrisked undiscovered level, CONVENTIONAL TARGET ONLY! Who knows how many more millions of barrels may lay in the unconventional targets!

And I like the fact that the article is being published and distributed to a widespread, national and international audience.

All of the above should generate more exposure and create a little more interest in BKP, and maybe catch the attention of some big players out there.

Also, when reading the article, I found that there was quite a bit of emphasis on BKP's desire to get things going on the conventional side of things. Could this be read as 'all expressions of interest in partnering with us to explore the Hagen Member are welcome'...? haha maybe not, but it would be good!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.004(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.5¢ 2.7¢ $78.30K 2.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 640000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.