MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

seismic theft, page-20

1. 6,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    texter22, can you tell me how the NSW CSG industry could possibly be slowing down after being given the green light only recently? Can you also please have a look at the map in the link below and tell me how the northern Rivers will possibly see any economic benefit from Uranium exploration or mining?

http://www.ga.gov.au/image_cache/GA15495.pdf

Ferguson sums it up nicely when states that

"A next wave of LNG projects could lift Australia's total LNG capacity to as much as 130 million mt/year by 2035, Minister for Resources and Energy Martin Ferguson told the Second Australia Gas Conference in Sydney Friday.

Seven major LNG projects currently under construction around Australia are expected to raise the nation's capacity from around 24 million mt/year to more than 80 million mt/year by 2017. The projects, worth more than A$175 billion ($182 billion), look set to make Australia the world's biggest producer of LNG, ahead of current leader Qatar's 77 million mt/year."

This is the real world, not some bottom of the garden tea party where we can all sit around ideologically telling each other how great it is that our area is just trees. Tasmania has done that already, and we're even seeing the discount shops go under because nobody has got the cash to spend. Maybe that's because we are like the Northern Rivers and don't have uranium to soak up the jobs though...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.