MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

seismic theft, page-8

1. 6,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2012/11/05/3625807.htm
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-05/claims-at-csg-site/4353458?§ion=news

My favourite quote: "The woman, who for legal reasons wishes to be known only as Mel, says she was covering the event for a media organisation.

She says she picked up some equipment by mistake.

"I sort of made a bit of a joke you know, it's a bit of a fashion in the fields thing, because it literally looked like a handbag made out of recycled gear," she said.

"And then we realised that it was part of this testing that they were doing and mine was put back and, as far as I know the other people, once they found out what they were they put theirs back as well.""

So she was covering the event for a media organisation, saw something unusual on the ground, along with other people who happened to be there at the time, and did not think that it might be something to do with why everyone was there in the first place? If they were all put back, then why are they being reported as stolen? In the words of Kevin; fair shake of the sauce bottle.

What worries me most is this is a member of the media, who's job it is to impartially cover events.

These people have obviously taken the moral high ground by stealing equipment, super gluing locks, intimidating people and confronting people in the vicinity of numerous junior girls cricket teams. Protecting the place from the 'dangers' of CSG or showing how closed minded they are? Anybody with a PHD and interests in ethics, the law and protests out there care to explain the rationale behind these thoughtless acts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.