CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

seismic, page-65

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""I think most people have not decided which way to go. If your candidates want to win, you need to give these people something to hope for. They are not asking for certainties, they are not even asking for promises, just something they can clutch to, even if they are straws.""

Defplayer,

It is not as simple as that. None of the new proposed directors can start telling us (the shareholders) what they propose to do with our company when at this stage of the game none of us relly know if there is going to be a board spill or not. If they do, I am sure that ASIC wouldn't be happy with them at all, and will pull them up quickly and put them into gear quick and smart.

Reason being that until a sect. 249D notice has been served to the Board and the Board announces that an EGM will be held on a certain date, no one can start promoting themselves in order to succeed with a challenge.

Currently, like it or lump it, we have a Board. Simple as that. And until the sect.249D calling for a spill has been lodged and acknowledged, that Board is running the show. And it will continue to do so until it will go into caretaker mode once the sect.249 has been formally lodged.

So, IMO, no one can start promoting themselves for something that is not currently available.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $39.52K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24949 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 789999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.