CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

seismic, page-67

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi pmys,

What is condesceding about my posts when all I am doing is trying to paint a clear picture on a heap of conjectures that have been posted ad nauseum while trying to convince others on something that is not there at all.

Post something which can't be picked to pieces with a lot of blue sky therein, and no one would dare to post anything against your remarks for fears of getting pulled up and proven wrong.

As for me being a mate with someone else as a band of board spillers, it is obvious that in your haste you havne't read that part about me not having anything at all to do with the one that you call "Board spillers". I simply believe that what they are doing is right, and as such I am willing to support what they are proposing to do, until I am given a different option to look at.

Finally the comment you passed around that you are only investing just for the fun of it and as a past time while I am not, you can be assured that my investing in the sharemarket is nothing else than just that, and that even if my whole investment portfolio would go belly up (and no, not just with CTP), my meals travels and lifestyle will always remain there.
    As a matter of facts, you could even notice, if you'd care to do so, that the majority of my posts, if not all, are always posted between certain times of the day. Reason being that the rest of the day is put to better use than just sitting in front of the computer. As the majority of cases I invest only for the long term, I don't need to keep an eye on what is going on with any of my investments until I am ready to sell.

Besides, if your investing style is just a past time affair as you wrote, why on earth getting so worked up over such an unimportant fact in your life.

And no, even if you asked me to put you on ignore, I won't put you on ignore. Reason being that after so many years of posting in the HC threads, (and while enjoying every minute of it), I have no one on ignore and I don't want to start with you or anyone else either.

By doing so, it would prove that I am weak and that I can't find an answer to someone comments, and also that I would prefer to bury my head in the sand instead.

Thanks for the invitation, but no thanks.

One more thing pmys, thanks for the good attempt at baiting. You are getting better and better as the days go by.
    I gave you a TU for that!!

Cool down my friend. Life is too important and too short to be getting worked up over nothing, and better be starting to enjoy it to the fullest.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19918 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 300000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.