ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

seizing the mkt opportunity/ current mkt conditions in the usa is a good example, page-289

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    There's tons of off-label use of drugs in Australia.

I am about to start taking a SGLT2 inhibitor to try and improve my Heart Failure/AF. The last two years I have been in a clinical trial of a (different) SGLT2 inhibitor (unfortunately in the placebo group I suspect) but I've just in the last few days been able to get into the Product Familiarization for the next six months (its another Astra Zenica drug) and hope that in the new year it will be TGA approved for use for HF (its been in widespread use for several years as a safe and effective Diabetes drug).

As I said, I have no argument with trials of Ivermectin as a Covid remedy but I do object to the promotion of its use through social media when it remains officially recommended that it specifically NOT be used for Covid and the trials have not been done. The posts we have seen are not promoting scientific investigation, or canvassing the safety of the drug they are promoting its use against current recommendations through subverting regulation.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $82.21K 3.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1315249 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.