ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

i hear you but that's why i am asking unconditionally that...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732

i hear you

but that's why i am asking unconditionally that management re-price the agreement and terms of engagement with ellume to do so on a price per unit basis and not volume

the technology and secret ado sauce has now been externally validated to be worth significantly more and is proven to be world class/ top 5 rat test in the world i hear.

whats the value of the porsche gt3 engine alone, embedded in a finished porsche 911 gtr3?
    surely the panelling and seats and wheels are proportionately smaller in value add and components to that of the 911 gtr3 engine ?
    see my point here

there is a turning point here where we now know that the ado IP and ellume product is world class!!
    i am calling for a bipartisan business approach that provides mutual benefit to both companies

in fact in many IP's and products that i see exported, the engine driving the outcome and the high tech is the value add in a product..

what is really required now in my view is strong commercial negotiations in all facets of our business by the board and derek
    this is no time for being nice and patient

we need cutting edge commercial deliberations and negotiations by our directors and ceo to seize this opportunity NOW

the word can't should'nt be in their vocab

thx all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.