Good post frantic
    And just to add where you said: Further upside
    - POG

You can also add:
    - Multiple announcements over the next days, weeks, months
    - Jorc ann so the market can "truly believe" whats there
    - Expecting further upgrades in tonnage and hopefully grades
    - More news early next year
    - More exploration targets which can be drilled, in highly prospective areas, to add to the size of the discovery

Anyway, I am very bullish on this now, have been a while but I thnk if we looked away from the screen for a few months, or even weeks, we should be pleasantly surprised - but how hard it is to do that? I can't even do it for a day!!

With the US economy tanking, gold will continue to rise further, KAL has such a small market cap still for a goldie with indicated and inferred resource, with ann's on the way to firm it all up

I am aware of the risks here, which would be that the next lot of results are not as flash as expected, but they divested other assets to focus on this, so I doubt that would be the case.

I also feel that they already enough gold to justify current sp plus more, before new exploration work, and when they announce the total size of the resource soon then ther will be no doubt, and people can then start crunching the numbers properly

Oh, and dont forget KAL jumped in sp recently, so it couldnt continue in a straight line upwards, so now that it has taken a breather and settled, technically is is capable of another run

Anyway, just want to add my 2c worth before the start of what I think will be an exciting week

Cheers,
    Wilson!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $3.421K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3921 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.