AQX 7.69% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

self-forefilling prophecy

1. 131 Posts.
    Hi All,
    To be honest I am a little stunned at the events of recent times in this forum. If you've been following these CUU threads you may have noticed a rather bizarre set of events.

Now ignoring the name calling, personal attacks and taking everyones posts as completely honest (which I believe we should do), this is what I was stunned to notice.

We had a regular poster painting a rather less then rosey picture of CUU. This poster made predictions of a share price drop. Then, as the poster stated, we had a significant share price drop, not of a huge amount of volume, but never the less a significant decrease in share price.

Then yesterday it comes to light that 2 regular posters took his advice and sold (directly stating they took his advice, even thanking him for it and wishing they had taken it earlier).
    wow
    Now if you are to accept the previous statements of these 2 regular posters, and take into account the holdings they claimed to have, then this adds up to the entire volume of the shares sold during the recent significant drop in shareprice.....so in fact it was the direct sell down of this stock on this posters direct advice, that caused his prediction to actually come true....wow wow......and thats defined as self-fore filling prophecy.

Great advice?, pat on the backs all round...yes?..for what? two forum regulars taking advice from another forum member making a loss, selling at a record low for CUU (with further drill results just around the corner)......and did the advice giver himself sell?........nope.......hmmmmm........ only on hotcopper ;)

Landslide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $4.145M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $240 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5747237 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1513982 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.