AQX 0.00% 0.8¢ alice queen limited

self-forefilling prophecy, page-2

1. 968 Posts.
    People just be carefull of certain things people say on here. How can everything ALWAYS be rosey and positive. People ramp to suit themselves in hoping people will buy and then help push the SP up, be careful. In reply to Landslide in what he was saying about people selling just because AL said so is also in correct. Here is my previous post which he didnt read properly. In the end DYOR as i have done and you will/should make the right descision. I am happy i got out for the time being and are confident next year i will be back in when things are back on track. Good luck and remember people have motives to suit themselves,LS. My previous post.

$ i also think Lloyd was on the money and glad i got out also.Just didnt take his advise though after a few emails to the coy werent to happy with there responces. They just kept saying "look where we have taken the company from" Some people on here have a little tunnel vision and it could be a detriment to their port folio.IMO, Good posts Lloyd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 541030 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.