Hey brain dead,just replying as per yr post.I'm not on any drugs...

1. 9,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Hey brain dead,just replying as per yr post.
    I'm not on any drugs but i guess u can suggest some.

How pathetic 'i work in tax' well i guess a govt job.

So a little of my history considering yr stupid assumptions.

During the keating years i made my largest investment in machinery in one year,large even for much larger co's,i'm not talking a toyota ute..I worked and never had time to watch the news/govt policies.
    I made the investment in manufacturing machinery, then when meeting with accountant at the end of the fy he told me i had timed my largest investment in the best possible year.ie the year keating introduced a 100% tax deduction by memory almost unlimited value.(not just a stupid toyota ute policy).
    So i got my deduction completely unexpected ,the morale being if u 'Happen' to b covered by simplistic govt policies at the right time 'getting money out of the govt 'IS' easy.
    Contrary to yr simplistic posts/statements.

Same smsfs,private health,private schools,make the people feel like they r being screwed they will go onto the public system ,whether pensions,schooling or hospitals
    U fruit cake,
    ps keatings policy was excellent,but maybe he should have introduced it when co's were making new investments not already committed investments ,not that u would understand that.
    You need business to thrive to provide for all which may not agree with yr ideology.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.