Self healing

1. 247 Posts.
    I just want to share some of my experience in healing minor ailments with dear hotcopperites. Xcuse my English as it’s not my mother tongue.

I am 64 years old and in good shape physically. I still do a fair bit of exercise but have being confined to a computer seat since I lost my job as an engineer 10 years back.

As an engineer, I did travel a lot & often could not get out of the car due to severe hip pain. For a few years I visited all Chiro & Physio whatnots for temporary relief. Then my friend doctor send me to a Orthopedic surgeon who checked on me & asked me to get out of here. He told me to do a few muscle strengthening lifting at right posture and it’s gone now.

Last year, my knees gave in. I could not climb 10 stairs to work & often was in severe pain. Goggled all around to see people doing all sort of things under the knife to cure it. Instead I started half squatting which I found again by googling. It too is gone now.

Third experience was worst. On a visit home Qld/Northen NSW , a tick got onto the back of my neck. After holding onto it for 5 days thinking its a wart, I went to the doctor to get it checked. She checked it for a couple of seconds & asked me to come back in a week to remove it & send for analysis. In 5 days I was feeling dizzy & half dead & had to go back to the doctor. Lucky for me, she wasn’t there & another doctor checked me and said “it’s a bloody tick” and pulled the bugger out.

However the story did not end there. Because the tick was holding on to sensitive nerve area for so long, the bacteria must have travelled to the brain & I was getting dizzy spells & some sort of headaches. It was so bad some nights; I was scared to sleep thinking that I might not see the daylight again. This went on for months with no end in sight.

Then I saw this advertisement for Panadol. I usually do not get headaches & have not had Panadol for ages. Its not the Panadol but the substance in the add that hit me home. According to the ad, headaches are due to muscle/nerve spasms/blocks at the back of the head. The tick bacteria & the lump which has disappeared now had caused blocks to blood flow to the brain causing dizziness & imbalance. I started turning the head around & up down & massaging the back of the neck. It all disappeared in a couple of days. My nightmares of going under cat scans & all that are gone.

There probably is a simple cure for most as you are in a position to know your body more than others.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.