AT1 0.00% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Yep, everything in medicine will become more automated and...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Yep, everything in medicine will become more automated and dynamic in the future. It's like how mobile phones, satellites and the internet completely transformed communication in a very short span of time. In medicine, you all would have experienced going to the doctors for something you regard as simple, but ending up waiting for ages to get in (after transporting yourself there by car/bus/train etc). And sometimes, you go to the doctors and they send you home with a testing kit anyways (e.g. for urine sampling) and then you have to go back another day.

Our technology is already there, but we just haven't had the real push from societal norms. After COVID-19, we definitely do have the push. So in the future, I can already see the following things being done remotely with the right technology/products:
    • Weight/blood pressure/heart rate types of diagnostics - doctors can just ship some device to the patients home
    • Testing kits - these can be for infectious diseases, or certain deficiencies that doesn't require too much blood (e.g. finger prick levels)
    • Certain scans - mobile phones these days can already do heart rate monitoring. Some GPs already use technology to do ultrasound-like therapies remotely (the GPs just need to guide the patient on where to put the device on and the GP can interpret the results). Other scans may involve ingesting some pill that has nanotechnology (the video I sent earlier already had that doctor say that you can perform colonoscopathy with it)
    • Consultations - this will be chats to interpret results, or to visually inspect the patient

@buildabridge, I feel that those subscription models may even be suitable for clinics to purchase and then offer them to their patients as a "benefit" for coming to their clinic (e.g. they get fast shipments of diagnostic testing kits on demand and fast lab results).

Humans always lean towards convenience, as long as the quality isn't impacted too much. This will be another case of it.

So Atomo is smack bang in the right place and the right time to take advantage. It's now a matter of execution. Can they execute? Also, remember execution takes time (it took them 10 years to get here), but the results can compound extremely quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $3.883K 157.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249367 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 140045 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.