TTT 4.17% 11.5¢ titomic limited

Self imposed exile

1. 2,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    I’m one of many Aussies currently stranded overseas waiting for COVID to allow return to Australia, Am on break from normal work rotation which sort of explains the incessant posting, too much free time on my hands. Speaking of hands I put mine up earlier in the year denying the opportunity to return to Australia to keep a work flow for all, that has now bit my hand in that now I want come home but can’t...!!! Into 7th month of separation from loved ones.
    To all my fellow Aussies currently stranded from Family please stay strong and focussed and do not let this Pandemic beat you and I wish you all the very best of luck in your endeavours to get home.
    To my fellow TTT comrades, believers and non believers all, we all have differing views on state of play. I will admit mine is biased in that am believing Titomic is my pot of gold which will give me that financial base to quit my International Oil and Gas lifestyle. Having said that I always try to stick to facts presented to us.
    Conversations this morning with @enoonmai has given me yet another prod that really, we are all on the same team with the same goals, it’s not one of my traits to be picking at people for whatever reason.... in reality I have way more important things to be focussed on,
    So in summary, to everyone who hold TTT, yes there are delays, procrastinating, false positives and general issues to doubt however at same time there is a huge potential we are all clinging to which not only do I believe will come into reality, but need it to succeed to prove my judgement has been right all along ..!!!
    So to you @enoonmai ... I hope we are both right and yes I know this will be read by many. Don’t really care if it’s liked or not.
    I’m going to zip the lip now until either my wild guess trading halt or that magical announcement comes along which I believe is near.
    GLTAH... DYOR and keep the faith everyone and stay safe...
    Last edited by Bakmaam90: 04/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $118.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $98.74K 841.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 202934 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 165000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.