AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Esra dissed me when I suggested that word of mouth was the best...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    Esra dissed me when I suggested that word of mouth was the best form of advertising because the giving away samples was cost prohibitive.

I don't agree with this at all.

Years ago in an earlier cat-life I owned and ran a Hair, Make-up and Styling salon. We conducted seminars free of charge during which we gave everyone attending free make-overs.

At the conclusion of the session all the products used were available for sale and despite their being no obligation to make a purchase most spend $100-$200. From that point on they'd be on my mailing list for "Special Offers" and inevitably a couple of months later they'd ring me and ask for a refill or whether I had some new lipstick colours.

So why not send well-versed in Elixia spokeswomen to places where appearance conscious women gather. Such as Gym's and Healthclubs. Promote a free weekly seminar for Bodyshaper and then during that seminar introduce them to the rest of the Elixia Range.

Cellulite AND Wrinkle Fix is What Women Want. And we have the answer!

For each seminar give the Gym a one-off cut of the sales for access to their clients and use of their facilities.

Granted you'd probably only break even after expenses on that seminar but there's the re-order, a targeted mailing list plus every chance that those who attended will tell their friends.

You can't beat word-of-mouth. It's by far the most effective form of advertising and it's also the cheapest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $230 76.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 94525533 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21246560 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.